Digital management of Consumer Credit
UniCredit is a leading commercial bank in Europe with an international network spread across 50 markets, more than 8,500 branches and over 147,000 employees. The group operates in 17 European countries. UniCredit has a strong European identity, extensive international presence and large customer base. Its strategic position, in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, has allowed the group to obtain one of the highest market shares in the area.
The group is active in the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine and Hungary. Clarima is the consumer credit division of the Unicredit group.
Unicredit – Clarima needed to:
- Streamline the management of fax communications concerning applications and the granting of loans
Upon advice from their management software supplier OCS, CLARIMA, the consumer credit division of UNICREDIT, decided to adopt GDD technology to receive and send fax communications concerning loan applications and the granting of loans. A GDD system for AS400 with two redundant open channel units (each with 30 fax lines):
- It was integrated into the OCS management software
- It allows users to receive faxes in digital format and similarly to send them directly from their terminals
- Loan application faxes received directly by the management software
- Automatic confirmation sent by the management software
In short: significant savings in working times and customers served quicker and therefore more satisfied.